This guide will walk you through installing the Ring.io Web Phone extension to the Google Chrome web browser. To download the Ring.io Web Phone extension, click here.
Installing the Ring.io Web Phone
1. Click Add to Chrome.
2. Click Add Extension when prompted.
3. Ring.io will automatically launch. If the Ring.io Web Phone does not launch, restart the web browser. Click Sign In.
4. Sign in to your Ring.io account with your email address and password.
5. Click Allow when prompted to grant Ring.io microphone access.
6. To pin the Ring.io extension to the tool bar for easy access. Click the Extension puzzle icon on the upper right corner > click the pushpin.
7. You are now signed in to the Ring.io Web Phone. Toggle the Ring.io Web Phone to the ON position to start accepting inbound calls.