Proceed at your own discretion. One autofill data has been cleared, the stored information cannot be recovered.
1. Click the Stacked three dots icon in your browser and click settings
2. Click on History, then click on History again in the menu that appears
3. Select Clear browsing data (Alternatively, you can press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL on your keyboard to bypass steps 1-3.)
4. If it is not already selected, click on the Advanced tab
5. At the top, choose All Time option to clear all saved data
6. Verify that the Autofill Form Data option is checked. If you wish to clear Passwords and other sign-in data, be sure to check that option as well > click Clear Data