Proceed at your own discretion. Once autofill data has been cleared from your browser, the stored information cannot be recovered.
1. Click the Stacked three dots icon in the upper right hand corner of your browser > click Settings
2. Click Privacy and Security > click Clear browsing data (Alternatively, you can press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL on your keyboard to bypass steps 1-3.)
4. If it is not already selected, click the Advanced tab
5. In Time range, select All Time option to clear all saved data
6. Verify that the Autofill Form Data option is checked. If you wish to clear Passwords and other sign-in data, be sure to check that option as well > click Clear Data