In most cases, running the Ring.io Magic Fixer will resolve any issues you may be experiencing with the Ring.io Web Phone. If running the Magic Fixer did not resolve your issues, follow the steps below.
1. Open your web browser > click the Extension icon in the toolbar > click Manage Extensions
2. Toggle Developer mode to the ON position
3. Click the Inspect views link under the Ring.io Web Phone extension > a new windows will open.
4. Select Network > click Disable cache
5. Select Console > type location.reload() > click Enter