What is Ring.io Eavesdrop?
Eavesdrop is a feature in Ring.io that allows you to listen in on live calls. This feature is great for training, improving customer service and much more. The Eavesdrop feature can be accessed through the Live Monitor.
NOTE: The Eavesdrop feature must be enabled in the user account.
How do I use the Ring.io Eavesdrop feature?
1. Log into the Ring.io Admin Portal and click Live Monitor
2. Click the Speaker icon to start eavesdropping.
3. The Speaker icon will light Red to indicate you are eavesdropping on a call.
4. To access the Live Monitor from from the Web Phone, click the Eye icon.
5. Click the 'Speaker' icon to start the eavesdrop.
6. The 'Speaker icon will light Red to indicate you are eavesdropping on a call. The microphone will automatically be muted by our system.
Ring.io Tip: You can unmute yourself and join as the third party.