Voicemail Drop is a feature that allows for the callers to leave a pre-recorded voicemail message for the party being dialed. Ring.io makes adding, recording and leaving a Voicemail Drop easy with just a few clicks.
Adding a Voicemail Drop
1. Launch the Ring.io Web Phone.
2. In the Ring.io Web Phone, click the Gear icon on the lower right-hand corner.
3. To create your Voicemail Drop, click the + icon and assign a unique name.
Ring.io Tip: Add multiple Voicemail Drops by clicking the + icon.
4. Ring.io offers two options for adding a Voicemail Drop. Either using Call me option or by uploading your own audio file. To upload an audio file, click the Upload button and select the audio file to use as your Voicemail Drop. If you would like to record a custom Voicemail Drop using the Call me method, skip to step 5.
5 . To create a personalized voicemail drop greeting click Call me > Answer the call to your phone Web Phone and start recording your personalized voicemail drop > click End Call when the recording is complete.
6. To preview the Voicemail Drop, click the Play icon.
Deleting a Voicemail Drop
To delete a voicemail drop, click the - button. This action cannot be undone.
Leaving a Voicemail Drop
To leave a Voicemail Drop after a call has reached the contact's voicemail, click VM Drop > Select the Voicemail Drop file > Ring.io will automatically disconnect the call after the Voicemail Drop has been selected.
NOTE: A Voicemail Drop can only be left after the sound of the beep.