Ring.io offers callers the ability to receive a callback when a user or department is unavailable to take a call. To configure this option in the Ring.io Admin Portal, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to the Ring.io Admin Portal.
2. Under Productivity Features > Navigate to Other Settings
3. Under When a User or Department is Unavailable select Offer Callback and Voicemail options to callers > click Save.
The default setting is Offer just Voicemail to callers.
4. To check for callers that have requested a callback, click the Clock icon at the bottom of the Ring.io Web Phone. A browser window will open displaying recent call history.
5. A caller who has requested a callback will be indicated with a Blue Arrow and Phone icon. To dial the caller who requested a callback, click the icon.
IMPORTANT: If using a custom voicemail greeting, you must announce or instruct callers to 'Press 1 for a callback'. The default voicemail greeting will announce the option for a callback or for the caller to leave a voicemail.