Before connecting the Ring.io Web Phone to your Gmail account to start sending emails via Power Automations, you will first need to add Gmail to the Whitelist. This can only be performed by the workspace administrator.
1. Log into your Google Workspace
2. Click Security > click Access and data control > click API controls > navigate to and click Manage Domain Wide Delegation
3. Click Add new and add the following:
Client ID : 37475389215-hldj3euocmv3scji0hpol2293ncfu8ra.apps.googleusercontent.com
OAuth Scopes :
4. Click Authorize when complete
5. Your team can now connect the Ring.io Web Phone to their email. This help article will walk through connecting your email account to Ring.io.