What is a personal number?
In addition to your company number(s), you can assign individuals in the organization a personal Ring.io number which allows them to receive calls directly, without having callers to go through the main number.
Ring.io Personal Numbers are considered a 'Direct Dial' in that they are designated to an individual. This number can be used on business cards or personal emails.
How to find a personal number.
Your Ring.io account includes one Personal Number for each user at no extra cost, which can be a local USA number.
1. Log in to the Ring.io Admin Portal > click Users > select the User that needs to be assigned a Ring.io personal number.
2. Click Select Ring.io Number
3. Search for a phone number from the following:
Last 4 digits
4. Choose a phone number from the results list.
5. Click Use this number.
6. A new personal number has now been assigned to the user > click Save Changes